If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07717176850
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number. Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and
- other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed safely and securely under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, you can also request us to remove all personal information about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.